#WineryWeek on Twitter. It will run from Monday May 17th through Friday May 21rd. #WineryWeek is a great way to celebrate and support all wineries and their wines. Wine lovers and enthusiasts will participate throughout the week by tweeting about their favorite wineries, recommending them to their @followers, sharing wine reviews, providing links to winery articles, pictures and more.
#WineryWeek was started to honor, promote and build awareness for wineries around the world. It is celebrated the third week of every month.
How to Participate in #WineryWeek?
Wine Lovers and Enthusiasts:
1. Select a variety of wines from different wineries.
2. Drink the wines during the week and tweet your thoughts.
3. Add the #WineryWeek hash tag to every tweet.
4. If the winery is on Twitter, locate them, and include them in your tweets: (e.g. @jordanwinery ).
5. Encourage others to try the wines that you like.
Wineries, Wine Shops and Wine Merchants:
1. Use or setup your Twitter account to participate in the #WineryWeek event.
2. Select and promote a variety of your wines.
3. Tweet your thoughts about the wines and answer questions.
4. Add the #WineryWeek hash tag to each of your tweets.
5. Promote your winery, website and blog.
*** Please Note *** During #WineryWeek certain wineries and merchants may offer specials, sales and on location tastings and events so keep your eyes and ears open for them.
Virtual Tweetup and Tasting – Wednesday May 19th.
There will be a Virtual Tweetup and Tasting on Wednesday May 19th. This is going to be special as we celebrate both #WineryWeek and #WineWednesday together on that day. Participants will tweet together in “real-time” their thoughts, tasting notes, opinions and recommendations of wines from different wineries. People will be able to ask questions directly to the wineries and wine makers. The Virtual Tweetup and Tasting will start at 7:00 pm EST and go through 10:00 pm EST. It’s going to be a lot of fun so plan on joining in on the fun.
Be sure to buy and open some wines, spread the word, get your friends and your favorite wineries to participate in #WineryWeek.
If you have any questions please send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org