I am happy to announce the next #WineryWeek will be held the week of October 18th through 22nd. #WineryWeek is always a wonderful time to promote and celebrate wineries, the winemakers and their wines. The Twitter wine community participates throughout the week by tweeting about their favorite wines and wineries to their @followers. At the same time, the wineries themselves interact directly with people; answering questions and responding to inquiries. The #WineryWeek tradition continues this month on Twitter. It will be a fun time for all so make your arrangements and plan on participating.
#WineryWeek was started to honor, promote and build awareness for wineries around the world.
How to Participate in #WineryWeek?
Wine Lovers and Enthusiasts:
1. Select a variety of wines from different wineries.
2. Drink the wines during the week and tweet your thoughts.
3. Add the #WineryWeek hashtag to every tweet.
4. If the winery is on Twitter, locate them, and include them in your tweets: (e.g. @CooperMtnWines ).
5. Encourage others to try the wines that you like.
Wineries, Wine Shops, Wine Merchants and Professionals:
1. Use or setup your Twitter account to participate in the #WineryWeek event.
2. Select and promote a variety of your wines.
3. Tweet your thoughts about the wines and answer questions.
4. Add the #WineryWeek hashtag to each of your tweets.
5. Promote your winery, website and blog.
*** Please Note *** During #WineryWeek certain wineries and merchants may offer specials, sales and on location tastings and events so keep your eyes and ears open for them.
Virtual Tweetup and Tasting – #WineWednesday October 20th.
There will be a Virtual Tweetup and Tasting on #WineWednesday October 20th. Participants will tweet together in “real-time” their thoughts, tasting notes, opinions and recommendations of wines from different wineries. People will be able to ask questions directly to the wineries and wine makers. The Virtual Tweetup and Tasting will start at 8:00 pm EST and go through 10:00 pm EST. As always, I would recommend that participating wineries, merchants and wine shops invite people to their location as for the Virtual Tweetup and Tasting. This is creative and great fun for all.
So make your plans, buy some wines for the event, spread the word, get your friends and your favorite wineries to participate in #WineryWeek. I am looking forward to having you actively participate. Thank you all very much in advance for continuing to help to make #WineryWeek a great tradition on Twitter.
If you have any questions please send an email to me at email@example.com